Keep You Subaru Well-Maintained
by Subaru Certified
Stohlman Subaru wants to continue our commitment to your total satisfaction, even after your vehicle purchase. The Subaru Maintenance Plan is the perfect complement to your Subaru's warranty. The Subaru limited warranty is one of the best in the industry. However, you are still responsible for the maintenance needed to keep your warranty in force.
The Maintenance Plan protects your budget, by providing a locked-in price for factory recommended scheduled maintenance during the plan's term, evenly distributed in your monthly car or lease payment if you choose.
- Covers normal maintenance services
- Toll-free emergency number for emergency roadside assistance
- Road hazard tire protection
- Towing service
- Trip interruption allowance
- Includes parts and labor
- Honored nationwide by Subaru dealers
- Covers major inspections at 15,000 and 30,000 miles